- Previous GM Jeff Luhnow documents lawsuit against Houston Astros soon after signal-stealing scandal ESPN
- Jeff Luhnow Sues Astros for $22 Million The New York Times
- MLB: A Lawsuit Submitted Against the Astros May well Reveal MLB Designed a Deal to Secure Houston Dodgers Nation
- Ex-Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow sues group above dismissal for function in dishonest scandal: report Fox News
- Ex-Astros GM Jeff Luhnow sues group, calls signal-stealing punishment ‘negotiated result’ Yahoo Sporting activities
- Perspective Full Coverage on Google News
Former GM Jeff Luhnow files lawsuit against Houston Astros after sign-stealing scandal – ESPN
More in Houston Astros
George Springer is long gone. How do the Astros switch him? Houston Chronicle It’s formal:...
It’s formal: George Springer leaves the Houston Astros Climbing Tal’s Hill George Springer, Toronto Blue...
Houston Astros, MLB staying sued for $15M Chron ValleyCats suing MLB and Houston Astros NEWS10 ABC...
Astros, Carlos Correa not reaching deal bodes badly Climbing Tal’s Hill Astros experience $3 million...